The UCHAD email is the e-mail account assigned to The University Biological Sciences Division students, faculty, and staff. It is based on Microsoft Exchange, allows users to perform basic emailing tasks, and comes equipped with a calendaring system that allows users to schedule and update meetings as needed.
The UCHAD e-mail is also accessible anywhere you have a web browser and Internet connection by going to the web address: http://mail.bsd.uchicago.edu.
A Biological Sciences Division employee may use their UCHAD email to contact and schedule a meeting with a colleague.
Payment card information, pertaining to credit or debit cards, or protected health information, pertaining to information about an individual’s medical history, cannot be shared on your UCHAD e-mail.
Protected Health Information
- Must be given approval by any of the following
- University of Chicago Medical Center (UCMC) Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- University Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Contact email@example.com for more information
- Biological Science Division (BSD) Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information