Payment Card Information (PCI) is information related to credit, debit, or other payment cards including cardholder name and account numbers.
All payment card information is regulated by the Payment Card Information Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), an information standard for organizations that provides standards on credit cards and is meant to reduce fraud.
- Cardholder name
- Credit/debit card account number
- Credit/debit card expiration date
- Credit/debit card verification number
- Credit/debit card security code
- Credit Card Policies (Office of the Bursar)
Lists several University of Chicago credit card policies.
- PCI SSC Data Security Standards Overview (PCI Security Standard Council)
- Accepting Credit Card Payments (Office of the Bursar) Credit card policies and what to do in the event that a department wishes to accept credit cards as a form of payment. • PCI Compliance Guide List of FAQs explaining PCI and PCI compliance.